2. Most other fruits – Base price $125.00 for up to 23L / 5 imp. Gal. (~$4.16 per bottle)
– Usually 20-30lbs to make 23L of wine, Put fruit in freezer.
– Before you bring the fruit in, come into the shop and pick up a bucket and book a time to press.
– Day 1. Thaw fruit in bucket.
– Day 2. add packet #1 and mix in.
– Day 3 . 24 hours after mixing packet #1 add yeast.
– Day 5 , Bring into the shop to press and design the wine to your taste.
– Bring in 4kg sugar for a wine between 10-12% alc. More sugar if you want a higher alcohol %.
– When the wine is finished, after a minimum of 10 weeks, you will have to spend about half an hour bottling.